Verbal Intelligene Ability Questions for PAF ARMY NAVY Tests solved online practice and mock. Online test preparation for paf, navy and army jobs.
1 ) Pick up the correct synonyms of the given word: Untie
A. Unfold B. Undo
C. Un-change D. Delete
2 ) Choose the opposite to the given word: Tentative
A. Urgent B. Immediate
C. Developed D. Final
3 ) Fill in the blanks using appropriate word from the given option: Your Problem ________ using this method
A. Will not be solve B. No one will not solve
C. Will not solve D. Will not be solved
4) Complete the sentence using “Key word and Elimination method: While on a routine fight, the aircraft was hit by a
missile and ______ into flames.
A. Caught B. fired
C. Blew D. Burst
5 ) Complete the sentence using “Key word and Elimination method”: Authority ________ when it is not supported by
moral purity of its users.
A. Prevails B. Crumbles
C. Wait D. Empowers
6)elect the appropriate word for the same analogy: Breakfast is to Lunch as Lunch is to_______?
A. Meal B. Breakfast
C. Fast D. Dinner
7)Select The Correct Answer: If fossils were creatures, mummies would be ________?
A. Dried up bodies B. Mothers
C. Dead bodies D. Human beings
8)Choose the word pair of same relationship keeping in view “Word: Poetry”
A. Planet: Sun B. Dictionary: Letter
C. Note: Music D. Wheat: Food
9)Choose the correct alternative from the four options: Our flight was ________ from Multan to Lahore
A. Diverted B. Shifted
C. Deflected D. Reverted
10)Choose the correct alternative from the four options: He is very _____ on meeting on foreigners and befriending them.
A. Keen B. Fond
C. Insistent D. Anxious
11)Two fifth of a certain number is 30. What is the number
A. 25 B. 75
C. 50 D. 150
1.What is antonym for DELETERIOUS
A. Numerous B. Eradication
C. Vibrating D. curative
2) What is antonym for SPURIOUS
A. authentic B. Feigned
C. Mock D. poisonous
3) What is analogy for TENT : THEOLOGIAN
A. Predecessor : heir B. Hypothesis : scientist
C. Recluse : rivalry D. Arrogance: persecution
4) What is analogy for BADMINTON : SHUTTLECOCK
A. Wicket : cricket B. Bridge : billiards
C. Stick : golf D. Hockey : puck
5) The teacher made the seventh class students stand in their desks for the rest of the class when they answered a
A. . conventional … wrong B. enthusiastic … truthfully
C. eccentric … incorrectly D. avuncular … fleetingly
6) Yasmin enjoyed eating both meat and vegetables; she considered herself a(n) ___________________.
A. carnivore B. vegetarian
C. gluttonous D. omnivore
7) Shahid and his subordinates regard ________________as a (n)_______________for the year 2000,
A. millennium…misnomer B. imprecation…moniker
C. bruit…bellwether D. euphoria…malaise
8) After a large Friday dinner, Salma’s family was _________________________.
A. Satiated B. Argumentative
C. Restless D. assiduous
9) The factory’s automated equipment obviates some job functions, and so layoffs are now
A. Unlikely B. Illusory
C. Expected D. Theoretical
10) The _____________________soldier______________ at the idea he was to go to battle.
A. luckless — rejoiced B. youthful — retired
C. unwilling—recoiled D. frail — relapsed